Coaching is most effective and enjoyable when the coach and client are a good fit. My clients will recognize themselves in one or more of the following statements. Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- anywhere from your 40s on up, ready to rediscover (or discover for the first time) who you are and what you want to do
- eager to follow your dream, if only you knew what your dream was
- wanting work that gives meaning and purpose to your life
- hoping to start over, but feel unsure about your future direction
- facing retirement but plan to continue contributing in some way
- going through a major life transition, wishing to reinvent yourself
- want to live more authentically and discover the path that’s right for you
- love to learn and grow, and aren’t afraid to look within for answers
- value self-awareness
- believe in taking responsibility for yourself and your life, and following through with your commitments
- desire to align your work in the world with who you truly are
- wish to leave a legacy by sharing your wisdom and unique gifts with others – in your everyday life, your work, and/or your community
If you can identify with any of the above, then you may find working with me to be a good fit. As your coach, I would be honored to accompany you on your journey as you seek to make your life/work more meaningful and authentic.
Thank you so much for all your support and guidance…. I was so afraid of moving into the unknown and giving up a feeling of security…. I’m thrilled to have a real sense of direction now as I move ahead into my new career. ~ Jennifer, Washington, DC
Next… find out more about my services.