Are you finally ready to do work you really love…
but you wonder if it’s too late to start over?
You want to do something more meaningful with your life, but you…
- Feel stuck and overwhelmed. You’re not sure where to begin.
- Don’t know what you want. You have no clear sense of direction. You’re not even sure who you are anymore.
- Are afraid your dream is unrealistic, that you’re too old to make a career change.
- Fear that you’ll never have work that fits who you are. You’re tired of living a life that isn’t yours.
- Worry about stepping into the unknown. You feel time slipping by, but you’re scared to take that first step.
“It takes courage to grow up and become
who you really are.”
~ e.e. cummings
If you’ve found your way to this page, it’s because you’re ready to reinvent your life. You may not be looking for just a career change. You may be wanting to discover a completely new and exciting way of making a living. One thing’s for sure, though – you’re ready for something more.
Imagine what it would be like to…
- Have a clear sense of direction and purpose, to feel focused and excited about your life once again.
- Know at last what you’re meant to be doing, to move forward with confidence and peace of mind.
- Have work that fits into your lifestyle, work that gives you a sense of passion, meaning, and purpose.
- Work on YOUR terms, with work that fits who you are now, and fits into the lifestyle you want to create.
- Feel focused, inspired, and hopeful, with a clear plan of action.
“It is never too late to be what
you might have been.”
~ George Eliot
I’m Janet Cranford, and I understand what it’s like be stuck. To have no idea what I want or where to go next. It took me many years and more than one career change to finally find work that fits who I am, work that makes my heart sing every day.
My passion is helping people in midlife discover who they are and what they want. I can show you how to find the work you were meant to do with my 6-Step Authentic Career Change™ Program. As you learn to follow your heart, you’ll discover career change possibilities that allow you to express who you are.
It’s never too late to start over!
I have become more self-confident and I have learned the power of dreaming – there is so much I can do, once I decide, commit, stay dedicated and focused…. Janet, you have a very strong professional background as well as practical experience to be an asset to anyone considering change on any front… and a strong commitment to helping your clients achieve the results they want. ~ Arleen, CA
Are You Ready to Get Started?
1) First, download my eBook, 5 Steps to Knowing What You Want to Do. You’ll also get articles, tips, and resources to help you navigate through your midlife career change and get on the path to your new life.
2) Next, find out more about who I work with.
Wishing you an authentic and fulfilling life/work,
Career Change and Life Transition Coach